Project Management Associate (Infrastruktur Telekomunikasi – Medan)
FIBERSTAR (PT. Mega Akses Persada)
Ditayangkan pada 29 Sep
- Prepare supporting documents, PR or PO, and permits needed in network development projects both internal documents and documents from external parties so that the operational activities of the project run well from the beginning of the project to the RFS
- Monitor and provide solutions and solutions to problems related to the project and make progress updates on project reports
- Escalate further problems to the Unit Head / Project Manager
- Implements the results of the agreement on a network deployment plan by coordinating with relevant parties and company vendors
- Responsible for conducting project monitoring on a regular, daily, or weekly basis in coordination with field supervisors
- Check and monitor BAST
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineer, Civil Engineer, Management, or relevant in Telecommunication industries
- Minimum experience 3 years as PMO / Project Management / Construction Engineer
- Having knowledge basic Network Infrastructure (FTTx, OSP, ISP, Transmission)
- Having Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be an advantage
- Solid organization skill, pay attention to details, and excellent in management and analytical skills
- Good in communication and presentation skills
- High integrity and hard worker
Work in Medan
Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1)
Bangunan/Konstruksi, Teknik Sipil/Konstruksi Bangunan
Who We Are…
Starting operation in 2014, FiberStar has evolved as Indonesia’s first fiber optic-based Nationwide Infrastructure service Provider with Net Neutrality concept. With 100% Fiber Optic, FiberStar is designed with open access infrastructure, allowing telecommunication service provider, to distribute TRIPLE PLAY services on a QUAD PLAY network. FiberStar has accelerated the distribution of ICT adoption across Indonesia in order to support National Resilience policy, especially in the Digital Economy of the country.
- “To be the best and reliable Network Access Provider”
- Connecting the future with full Fiber Optic Network for endless possibilities.
- TEAM WORK: Collaborating to achieve one goal with leadership, respect and open mind.
- HIGH INTEGRITY: Being honest, committed and trust each other with love.
- EXCELLENT SERVICES: Adopting first time right approach to serve customers with quality, detailed and comprehensive.
- FEARLESS: Energetic, creative, and competitive mindset to achieve a good collaboration.
- SMART WORKING: Efficiency, digitization and safety-first working attitude for effective results.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan
501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain
Asuransi Gigi, Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Penglihatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Kasual (contoh: Kaos), BPJS